Game Development Team Leader
Spinomenal is a leading game provider and is looking for a Game Developer Team Leader, to manage our games developers team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Our stack includes: Phaser, Vue.js, Vuex, ES6, Webpack, SASS, Gulp.
Location: B.S.R Tower in Bnei-Brak.
What You Will Do:
- Recruit top talented developers
- Mentor and advise the team in code review, pair-programming and more.
- See the big picture of group tasks in order to make the best decisions about priorities.
- Hands on development of our Typescript platform.
- Collaborate with other teams to share ideas and lead cross teams’ developments.
- Tackle hard technical problems: some at the architecture level, some at the code level, some at the product level—and come up with solutions, balancing practicality and innovation.
- +3 years of experience as game developer (With any game engine).
- +1 years of experience as a team leader.
- Strong knowledge of Web standards and protocols.
- Experience in Agile environment, Scrum methodology and Jira.
- Has great attention to detail, passionate and highly motivated to initiate and improve.
- Hands on mentality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience in mobile or online gaming.
Apply for this position: