Junior – Frontend Engineer
Spinomenal is a leading game provider and is looking for a Frontend Engineer.
We are looking for someone who has the ability to understand good UI/UX, has good motivation and is looking for a place to grow. The job consists of developing SPAs that run on top of our games.
Our stack includes: Vue.js, Vuex, ES6, Webpack, SASS, Gulp.
Location: B.S.R Tower in Bnei-Brak.
What You Will Do:
- Develop new products and features from scratch using Vue.js
- Build new UI components while also refactoring older ones
- Work with designers to understand priorities
- Apply animations for visual impact
- Implement front-end unit testing
- Propose new methods and approaches to old solutions, helping to improve/develop standards
- Code reviews and troubleshoot complex issues
- Implement new technologies to solve technical challenges
1+ years of relevant development experience in fast paced environments
Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS (SASS, LESS, PostCSS)
Strong knowledge of Git
Familiarity with Gulp/Webpack
BA/BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
Familiarity with software design patterns
Knowledge of object-oriented programming, analysis and design
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Strong knowledge of Typescript
Team management experience.
Experience with bug tracking system (JIRA).
Apply for this position: