Spinomenal develops premium html5 casino games, we are looking for a manual QA with a passion for games (70% of the job is testing the games the company produces).
Location: B.S.R Tower in Bnei-Brak (we work part-time from home and part-time from the office).
- Ensuring that requirements are met for all aspects of the testing process.
- Maintaining the testing suite to ensure we minimize escape bugs from production.
- Running and creating test cases based on product requirements.
- Analyzing SRS documents and writing test documents (STD, STP).
- Reporting bugs in the defect tracking system.
- Understanding the big picture.
- Interacting with the developers.
A detail Oriented person.
English proficiency – both written and spoken.
At least 6 months experience as a manual QA (PC and Mobile) or QA course certification.
Experience in client and server side testing.
Deep understanding of the development processes and software lifecycle.
Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques, and types.
Ability to build and maintain test documentation.
Good communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Experience in games testing.
Team management experience.
Experience in automation testing.
Experience with bug tracking system (JIRA).
Apply for this position: