What You Will Do:
- Develop server side API automations for existing integrations.
- Develop a testing plan for post code deploy on server side.
- Work with the Vue developer to test layouts & info to SAP applications using automation.
- Work tightly with the manual testers and understand which process can be automated.
- Run QA (also manual) for developments of the server side team.
Location: B.S.R Tower in Bnei-Brak.
- Ensuring that requirements are met for all aspects of the testing process.
- Maintaining the testing suite to ensure we minimize escape bugs from production.
- Running and creating test cases based on product requirements.
- Analyzing SRS documents and writing test documents (STD, STP).
- Reporting bugs in the defect tracking system.
- Understanding the big picture.
- Interacting with the developers.
- A detail oriented person
- 2+ years of experience as qa (preferably related to games/apps)
- Proven experience in developing automations (Selenium)
- Fluent English
- Has great attention to detail, passionate and highly motivated to initiate and improve.
- BA/BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in DevOps CI & Jenkins
- Experience in games testing
- Experience with bug tracking system (JIRA)
Apply for this position: