R&D Team Leader
Spinomenal is a leading game provider and is looking for a R&D Team Leader, to manage our games developers team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a team leader who is able to create a vision for your team and lead people throughout its execution. You will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration
Our stack includes: Phaser, Vue.js, Vuex, ES6, Webpack, SASS, Gulp.
Location: B.S.R Tower in Bnei-Brak.
What You Will Do:
- Mentor and advise the team in code review, pair-programming and more.
- See the big picture of group tasks in order to make the best decisions about priorities.
- Collaborate with other teams to share ideas and lead cross teams’ developments.
- Tackle hard technical problems: some at the architecture level, some at the code level, some at the product level—and come up with solutions, balancing practicality and innovation.
- +3 years of experience as Frontend developer (Not WEB design).
- +1 years of experience as a team leader.
- Strong knowledge of Web standards and protocols.
- Experience in Agile environment, Scrum methodology and Jira.
- Has great attention to detail, passionate and highly motivated to initiate and improve.
- Hands on mentality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience in mobile or online gaming.
Apply for this position: