Technical Support Engineer
Spinomenal, a leading gaming company, is looking for new talent.
Spinomenal is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to oversee technical and functional support issues for customers as they use our platforms. This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior Technical Support Engineer, who is keen to bring a new technical approach, extract new insights from data analysis, solve real problems for real people, and has superb interpersonal communication skills.
Location: B.S.R Tower in Bnei-Brak.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and implement tools to aid the tech support team and the internal users
- Explore and write Monitoring Queries to audit system performance and income
- Handle multiple support requests via our ticketing system
- Lead integrations work with 3rd party vendors
- Manage and prioritize according to SLA definitions
- Document and share your knowledge, creating internal documents and self-help guides for customers
- Impact platform use and efficiency, while liaising with other departments and product teams regarding user need
- Strive for constant process and quality improvements
What You’ll Bring:
1-2 years of experience with Customer Support
Experience working with SQL, C# and Shell scripting
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to self manage and take initiative
Superior problem solving and multi-tasking skills
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Military equivalence (advantage)
Native English speaker
Apply for this position: